Is Jake Paul Helping People in Houston for Publicity? NO


Jake might be doing it for publicity. But Jake has already raised 40,000 dollars for people in Houston. And he's even made merch, from wich the profit goes fully to the people in Houston!

Jake is out there in Houston. He's saving people (and animals) out of their homes, who weren't rescued yet. He traveled 20 hours to get there, from LA. Because he needed his truck in Houston. He makes his fans in Houston smile agian. And he bought 2 U-Haul trucks full of food, water and blankets. He's already been there for 3 days. He's helping people all-day in Houston and even in the middle of the night. Jake's not sitting on his lazy ass, he's out there.

He's sleeping in a Jake Pauler's home (his fan's house), in a town near to Houston.

And he vlogs it for his fans, because IT'S EVERY DAY BRO!! ( he hasn't missed a day )

It breaks my heart that jealous people are saying it's for publicity. It's so mean and so unappreciated, of course he films it, it's for his vlog, because IT'S EVERY DAY BRO!!. And he tells the people who watch his vlogs, to donate for Houston and to buy his Houston merch, from wich the profit goes fully to the people in Houston. If Jake didn't ask people to buy the Houston merch, or to donate money to the people in Houston, not that much money would be raised.

That stupid YouTuber Keemstar, is telling people in his jealous vids, that Jake's only doing it for publicity. Guys the whole reason why he's saying that, is because he's jealous of Jake, of his money, of his cars, etc. He liked Jake being hated, but now everyone likes Jake again. And that, Keemstar doesn't like, so he just goes spreading hate about Jake again. I don't even watch that a$$*ole's vids anymore. Because I'm not a hater, if I don't like something, I don't watch it. I'm not gonna spread hate about it, I got better things to do. I'm a flippin Jake Pauler, who the hel are you??

Don't forget to fill in your Email address, so you won't miss the next one!
Here you can fill in your email address:



And here you can follow me on my Google+ account, I share my YouTube vids there too:





Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCct_6LobiMTKXWHGMimAlbQ?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten